Legal Information & Purchase Agreement
Buying a suppressor on the internet is in many ways similar to buying a suppressor face-to-face or in a brick-and-mortar store. The same requirements that govern face-to-face sales also govern sales on the internet. As such, we here at Arion must insure that our customers will follow all applicable laws and are legally able to purchase suppressors where they live.
By checking the box below, I affirm the following:
- I live in a state that allows me to legally own a suppressor (Residents of California, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey and Rhode Island - sorry, you're out of luck and we will not ship suppressors to any address in these states (LEO and Government Agencies, FFL dealers and firearm manufacturers, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org)).
- I am at least 21 years of age.
- I am a United States citizen.
- I am legally allowed to own a firearm and/or suppressor (no felony convictions, mental issues, restraining orders, etc.) and can pass an FBI NICS background check (and will do so).
- I will fill out and submit the BATF's required forms (Form 4 for individuals, Form 4 and Form 5330.20 for trusts or corporations), will be able to pass the BATF background checks and will pay the $200 Stamp Tax.
- I will be fingerprinted and photographed as required for the BATF forms and FBI NICS background check.
- I will pay the transfer fee and any additional required fees to the FFL where my suppressor will be shipped to.
- I understand that a separate Tax Stamp Fee and the above listed steps will be required for each suppressor I purchase, even if multiple suppressors are purchased at one time.